National Collegiate Athletic Association
The bills, people and money around National Collegiate Athletic Association.
In the news
Reporting on up to 20 of the bills shown here. This is a sample, and coverage may be incomplete.
Loading coverage…
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 14th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both…Referred
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 13th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both…Referred
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 11th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and Pennsylvania…Session ended
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 12th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating the…Session ended
- USC women's basketball team privilege of the floorSession ended
Listed by relevance and date. A bill is not a law.
Everything 52 holds under “National Collegiate Athletic Association”: lobbying, money and profiles