Skip to content

A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 11th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and Pennsylvania residents who competed and placed during the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Wrestling Championship.

This bill did not become law and its session has ended, so it can no longer move. It would have to be reintroduced.

PA SR 108 · Sr · 2023-2024

Stage
Session ended
Sponsors
12
Latest action
May 2, 2023

Where it stands

  1. Introduced (Done)

  2. Committee (Current step)

    In committee · May 2, 2023

  3. Floor (Needs attention)

    The session ended first

  4. Law (Not started)

This bill did not become law and its session has ended, so it can no longer move. It would have to be reintroduced.

Read the full text

What moved

Loading recorded actions…

Who is involved

Sponsors

The lawmakers who put their names on it, lead sponsors first.

In the news

Reporting that may mention this subject. Possible matches are labeled.

Loading coverage…

Where it goes next

While a bill can still move, the questions are about people and money in Pennsylvania.

Work with this bill

A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 11th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and Pennsylvania residents who competed and placed during the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Wrestling Championship. | 52