Skip to content

A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 13th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both the residents of this Commonwealth and the student athletes of Pennsylvania universities who competed and placed during the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Wrestling Championship.

In committee: it can still change before the session ends.

PA SR 107 · Sr · 2025-2026

Stage
In committee
Sponsors
18
Latest action
May 12, 2025

Where it stands

  1. Introduced (Done)

  2. Committee (Current step)

    In committee · May 12, 2025

  3. Floor (Not started)

  4. Law (Not started)

Read the full text

What moved

Loading recorded actions…

Who is involved

Sponsors

The lawmakers who put their names on it, lead sponsors first.

In the news

Reporting that may mention this subject. Possible matches are labeled.

Loading coverage…

Where it goes next

While a bill can still move, the questions are about people and money in Pennsylvania.

Work with this bill

A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 13th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both the residents of this Commonwealth and the student athletes of Pennsylvania universities who competed and placed during the National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Wrestling Championship. | 52