Coleman University bills 7 bills match.
COMMENDATIONS: Commends Dr. Jinx Coleman Broussard for her accomplishments and service to Louisiana State University Manship School of Mass Communication Louisiana · HCR 35 · Last action May 2, 2019Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House. Latest action: Taken by the Clerk of the House and presented to the Secretary of State in accordance with the Rules of the House.Session ended RELATING TO THE INSTITUTE FOR ASTRONOMY. Hawaii · SB 2865 · Last action Mar 8, 2018Transfers administrative authority, personnel, and facilities for the University of Hawaii Institute for Astronomy currently located at the University of Hawaii at Manoa to the University of Hawaii at Hilo. Latest action: Referred to FIN, referral sheet 36Session ended REQUESTING THE BOARD OF REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI‘I TO RENAME THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI‘I INSTITUTE FOR ASTRONOMY TO THE PAUL H.I. COLEMAN ASTRONOMY CENTER. Hawaii · SCR 182 · Last action Apr 10, 2018Referred to HED, FIN, referral sheet… Latest action: Referred to HED, FIN, referral sheet 54Session ended REQUESTING THE BOARD OF REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI‘I TO RENAME THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAI‘I INSTITUTE FOR ASTRONOMY TO THE PAUL H.I. COLEMAN ASTRONOMY CENTER. Hawaii · SR 108 · Last action Apr 4, 2018Report and Resolution Adopted. Latest action: Report and Resolution Adopted.Session ended A Resolution remembering Dr. Morton Coleman, who cultivated consensus and opportunity for the lasting benefit of the University of Pittsburgh community and his fellow Pittsburgh residents. Pennsylvania · HR 430 · Last action Sep 24, 2019Referred to… Latest action: Referred to EDUCATIONSession ended Listed by relevance and date. A bill is not a law.
Everything 52 holds under “Coleman University”: lobbying, money and profiles