National Collegiate Athletic Association bills
13 bills match.
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 14th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both…Referred
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 13th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating both…Referred
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 11th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and Pennsylvania…Session ended
- A Resolution congratulating The Pennsylvania State University wrestling team on its 12th National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I Championship and congratulating the…Session ended
- A Resolution urging the Congress of the United States, along with the National Collegiate Athletic Association, to pursue legislative remedies that would help provide uniformity…Session ended
Listed by relevance and date. A bill is not a law.
Everything 52 holds under “National Collegiate Athletic Association”: lobbying, money and profiles