- Stage
- Failed
- Started in
- Assembly
- Sponsor
- 1
- Latest action
- Feb 2, 2026
What it does
The Bergeson-Peace Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank Act establishes the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (I-Bank) in the Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development, governed by a board of directors. The act, among other things, authorizes the I-Bank to make loans, issue bonds, and provide financial assistance for various types of projects that qualify as economic development or public development facilities. The Climate Catalyst Revolving Loan Fund Act of 2020 authorizes the I-Bank, under the Climate Catalyst Revolving Loan Fund Program, to provide financial assistance to any eligible sponsor or participating party in connection with the…
Where it stands
This bill failed and is no longer moving.
Failed
This bill failed and is no longer moving.
What moved
Who is involved
Sponsors
The lawmakers who put their names on it, lead sponsors first.
Where it goes next
Once a bill is decided, the questions are about what is done with it in California.