Skip to content

Hialeah Housing Authority (HHA) Elderly Affordable Housing - Hoffman Gardens Phase I

This bill did not become law and its session has ended, so it can no longer move. It would have to be reintroduced.

FL HB 3505 · House Bill · 2022

Stage
Session ended
Started in
House
Sponsor
1
Latest action
Mar 14, 2022

What it does

Hialeah Housing Authority (HHA) Elderly Affordable Housing - Hoffman Gardens Phase I; Provides an appropriation for the Hialeah Housing Authority (HHA) Elderly Affordable Housing - Hoffman Gardens Phase I.\r \r APPROPRIATION:\r $3,900,000

Read the full text

Where it stands

This bill did not become law and its session has ended, so it can no longer move. It would have to be reintroduced.

  1. Introduced (Current step)

    Introduced · Mar 14, 2022

  2. Committee (Needs attention)

    The session ended first

  3. Floor (Not started)

  4. Law (Not started)

What moved

Loading recorded actions…

Who is involved

Sponsors

The lawmakers who put their names on it, lead sponsors first.

In the news

Reporting that may mention this subject. Possible matches are labeled.

Loading coverage…

Where it goes next

While a bill can still move, the questions are about people and money in Florida.

Work with this bill

Hialeah Housing Authority (HHA) Elderly Affordable Housing - Hoffman Gardens Phase I | 52